Monday, April 2, 2012

Looking for some super cheap stuff?

While browsing the web yesterday trying to find my grandfather a gift (doesn't need to be much, but I wanted to get him SOMETHING) I came across a site called No More Rack. The idea is that you cut out the middle man and get things for dirt cheap. I am not being paid for this blog, I am really just throwing this out there since Fathers Day (well and mothers day) are so close.

Here is an example. I found this bracelet (for a man). Now I would never purchase this for my grandfather, but would absolutely consider it for hubby. And this was only $6. Now you think that the shipping woul have to kill you right? Nope, only $2. So for this nice looking leather bracelet that usually retails for $29.99, you can get it for $8 SHIPPED!

No comments:

Post a Comment